The View from my recliner

Is it just me, or is network television becoming more and more unbearable?  Examples: Lego Masters, watching people make Lego structures. The Masked Singer, celebrities singing in tiger costumes. Saturday Night Live filmed from 10 different homes. Any talk show filmed from home is worse than watching a dental procedure. I'm always on the search for entertainment in this time of Covid 19, I've become addicted to the internet. I've toured The Louvre, Machu Picchu and the Palace of Versailles. Can you imagine me with culture and class? No? Me neither that's why I'm also visiting sites like nooooooooooooooo.com
It's a panic button, when the stress of watching Lego Masters starts to get to you go to this website for relief. I'm also fond of http://eelslap.com/  there is at least one person I would really like to bitch slap with an eel, how about you? Wanna go back to the days we could waste toilet paper? Here's your site http://papertoilet.com/ 

Other things I've learned from the internet. 

1. True Scots do not wear underwear beneath their kilts.
2. One in two of us will develop Anti-social Personality Disorder when this is over.
3. Lysol's many uses. https://clickamericana.com/wp-content/uploads/Vintage-Lysol-douche-ads-from-the-1950s-8.jpg
4. There is no such thing as an ugly dog. 
5. We'll probably never know if Kim Jong Un is dead or went into a witness protection program. 

Of course I have to finish with a joke or two. 

How is life like toilet paper? You're either on a roll or taking shit from someone. 🧻
How do you make your girlfriend yell during sex? Call and tell her about it. 😠

Stay well my friends.👄

Comments

  1. Life is getting more and more difficult. Yesterday when I emptied dishwasher, I realized I had used every size of my Corelle, in one day. Also every fork, knife and spoon were used as well. So I am running the dishwasher more. Cooking more. I have made muffin bread, banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, Cheese cake, and yesterday I made WW chocolate cake. Sugar free cake mix with a diet coke. Since I had leftover white frosting and chocolate frosting (That's been in fridge for months) I used that. Of course that had calories. But now I have both cake and cupcakes to last for awhile.
    I was so tired of cooking Sat., I went out for Marco's pizza in Apollo Beach, they do curbside. When I got there and called, they reviewed my order, unfortunately it was a supreme deluxe and I had ordered it with thick crust. No problem said the manager, He would put a new one in with thick crust. So, I wait. When it was done, a young man brought 2 boxes and said manager would only charge for one, but I could also have the other one. Now, if I had kids at home that would be no problem, but there is just Tom & me. If I had room in my freezer or refrig, that would not be a problem, so I started making calls and luckily, one of my elderly friends came to my rescue and took some. Wow! The trials we must all face. But I am so thankful, I have family, friends, food, air conditioning, live here in Florida and have the internet. I can take virtual tours, pray with streaming devises, zoom with my family and play bridge on BBO,anytime with friends, strangers or robots. I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Bad Ole Days

The Stepford Wives

My Community